1. Choosing the Right Graph: Excel and its Many Uses..!
2. Most Popular iTunes Downloaded FREQUENCY25,00020,00015,000 FREQUENCY10,000 5,000 0 Hung Up, Madoona ChrisHumps, Black Eyed PeasNickelback Pussycat Dolls D4L Run It!, My Brown Photograph, Stickwitu, The Laffy Taffy, Dance,Gold Out BoyKayneGoing Down, Go!,Out Boy Dance, Fall Digger, Were West Sugar, There It Fall Juelze Santana
3. Why We Used This Type of Graph???• I used a column chart because it showed my data the best from greatest to least.• The Most Popular iTunes Download is graphed showing which iTune is most listened to from greatest to least• The purpose of a bar graph/chart is to show the amount or the number times a value occurs.• Column Chart: is used to show the amount or the number of times a value occurs.
4. History of the X Games 198000 235000 X Games One X Games Two 200000 X Games Three X Games Four 275000 X Games Five X Games Seven 221200 233000
5. Why I Used a Pie Graph???• This graph shows all the information; the year the X Game happened, which game it was, the location, and how many people attended.• I used a pie graph because in the different games it showed how the number of people increased every year.• Pie Graph: A Pie Graph represents % and charts only one variable at a time.
6. Est. Sales250,000200,000150,000100,000 50,000 Est. Sales -
7. Why we chose a line graph?• We chose the line graph because we plotted data that was recorded over a period of time.• The data points in the graph represent the different comic book sales.
8. Weeks at #1 60 50 40Weeks At #1 30 20 10 0 Songs Requested
9. Why we chose a column graph?• We used this particular graph to represent the amount of weeks these songs were at the number one position on the charts.• Column/Bar graphs are used for comparison.• Therefore we used it to compare all the songs.