A2 Photography: ART3 Checklist
Deadline: Wednesday 5th February 2014
Where: College Services
When: 10am – 12pm
1. Summer Project
2. Inductions Task 1-3 (Aperture/shutter speed/ISO, Night Photography
and Studio Lighting)
3. Personal Investigation initial brainstorm of ideas and visual mood
4. Written Study research mounted in your sketchbook.
5. Photoshoots 1-6 should include the following:
Shooting plan (what/why/where/how does this develop from
previous idea/shoot) and visual influences.
Contact sheets – best and worst images annotated.
Best 4 images reflected on, include diagrams and contextual
references where necessary. You can also reflect on bad images
that didn’t work and why.
Any experimentation, use of Photoshop or tactile, on those images
that helps to progress your idea or shows your creative making
Evaluation of photoshoot.
6. Presentation – show experimentation and mock ups for your final
presentation. Include contextual references to presentation styles
that you are thinking of doing, see ppt on blog:
7. Artist Statement and final presentation printed and mounted on
8. Email artist statement to: email@example.com or