World-first discovery of 4D GeoSEIS Tomography Method
can help save cost for oil-gas & ore deposit`s prospecting.
* We propose for any company 3D-4D GeoSEIS Tomography transformations of airborne thermal & multispectral satellite images, geophysical data (magnetic, gravity, IP, seismic) and DEM to multifactor volumetric 3D-4D GeoSEIS (space-time) model, exact ranging and forecasting of mineral deposits, multifactor volumetric mapping of low-amplitude tectonics, geophysical anomalies and geologic properties of deep structures for cost-effective geological prospecting: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeisus2012/sets/72157626153283579/with/5559736588/ ;
* We have used multispectral images of WorldView-2 satellite with 1-2 meter resolution for volumetric 3D GeoSEIS mineral potential mapping (deep: 500-1500m) with much higher resolution (1-2m) than 3D seismic, magneto-telluric, electromagnetic data before drilling.
* We have used geophysical data & multispectral images of Landsat 5-7, ASTER, Hyperion satellites with 15-30 meter resolution for volumetric 3D GeoSEIS mapping of geological formation & tectonic structures up to depth 19-60km:
The application of the 4D GeoSEIS Tomography for transformations 2D-3D images of spectral brightness fields and geophysical fields into volumetric 3D-4D GeoSEIS (space-time) models proved to be an effective low-cost exploration tool:
During 22 years the great number of prospectivity maps, volumetric structural-geodynamic, geological and geophysical models of ore (Fe-Ti, Cu, Au, Hg, Ni-Cu-Co) and oil-gas deposits (DR Congo, Namibia, Kalimantan, Urals, Ukraine, Timor, Uzbekistan) are created: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeisus2012/sets/72157626153283579/ ; http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeisus2012/sets/72157626153052573/ ;
We have used 4D GeoSEIS software for processing of the ASTER, Landsat7ETM and aeromagnetic images to create the volumetric 3D-4D GeoSEIS Models (Depth: 0-17кm) of the NW Namibia & SE Angola territory (http://foto.mail.ru/mail/jeisus/7/35.html# ) to discriminate the high potential concentration of mineral resources based on limited field data in order to aid exploration for new copper and titaniferous magnetite mineralization : http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeisus2012/4616967080/in/set-72157626153283579/ .
Using 4D GeoSEIS software for multifactor volumetric structural-geodynamic, geophysical, geochemical and mineralogical modeling we offer:
* Integration of the mineralogical, geochemical and geophysical data, DEM and multispectral satellite images (Hyperion, ASTER, LANDSAT-7ETM and others) in multifactor volumetric 3D-4D GeoSEIS Model.
* Volumetric 3D-4D GeoSEIS models which will allow to increase accuracy of tectonic structures mapping on deep horizons to a level of near-surface horizons…