Roaa Salah Jamjoom
P.o Box: 7350 Jeddah 21462 KSA
Name : Roaa Salah Jamjoom
Gender : Female
Date ofBirth: 20th
of November 1979
To acquire a position in Paediatric Emergency medicine and get back to KAUH and Launch an
optimal Pediatric emergency medicine department surving the community of jeddah .
- Bachelor degree in medical and surgical sciences(MBBS) June 2004
King AbdulAziz University Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Grade: 75 % (very Good-B)
- High school graduate from Dar al Hanan schools in Jeddah
Grade: 95 % (excellent)
- Canadian council exam sept 2007
Four Years residancy program in Pediatrics at King AbdulAziz University Hospital in
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia .
Courses, Lectures and Symposia:
- General lectures in all medical specialties, total of 53 lectures
Accredited 53 C.M.Es (2001) by SGH.
- Paediatric psychiatry symposium “Childhood maltreatment” held By SGH
In 2001, Jeddah.
- Advances in cardiac electro physiology and arrhythmias management held
By KFAFH 2002.
- Radiology for non-radiologist course held by KAAU in 2002 accredited 6
- International symposium on Paediatric gastrology 2002 held in KFSH & RC in
Riyadh accredited 17 C.M.Es.
- Paediatrics update symposium held by King Abdulaziz hospital Jeddah 2003
Accredited 11 C.M.Es.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Care Symposium help by King Fahad general
Hospital in Jeddah 2003 accredited 9 C.M.Es.
- Neurological Emergencies review course held By KAAUH 2004
Accredited 7 C.M.Es.
- Pulmonology for non-pulmonologist course help by KKNGH 2004 Jeddah.
- Paediatric malnutrition symposia held by MCH 2005 Jeddah.
- Evidence Based Medicine workshop that was held in KAAUH 2005
-Pediatric emergency medicine symposium is NGH in Riyadh 2007.
-problem based learning facilitator course 2007
-Evidence based medicine workshop in Jeddah 2008.
publications and researches:
1- Neural tube defect incidence in KAUH .Published in Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2009
2- case series regarding an assosiation between Growth hormone deficiency and RTA (In
- Problem based learning facilitator (nov 2007),Teaching 2nd and 3rd Year Medical
students different modules .
- Involved in the clinical bed side teaching and evaluation of the sixth year medical
students when they Rotate in our department.
Non Academic :
- Resident of the Year 2009.
- Chief Resident (2008-2009)
- Deputy Chief resident (2007-2008)
Interests and plans:
I have major interests in:
1- Health care administration, I intend to obtain a degree in it.
Extracurricular Interests and skills:
- Interested in Literature (mainly Arabic)
- Interested in playing sports especially: Basketball, squash,diving
And horseback riding.
- Languages: 1- Arabic
2- English (fluent).
- Computer skills: can use it comfortably.
Attached to the file.
1- Jameela A. Kari, MB ChB, CABP, MD, CCST, FRCPCH, FRCP
Professor of Paediatrics & Consultant paediatric nephrologist
Vise chief of paediatric depatrment
King AbdulAziz University Hospital
P O Box 13042
Jeddah 21943 Saudi Arabia
Fax: 996 266846403/ 966 26408353
2- Dr.Noora Alkhathlan M.D
Paediatric intensivist, PICU director
King Abdulaziz University Hospital
P.O Box 80215 Jeddah 21589 KSA
Email : Norah@alkhathlan.com
3- Dr.Nawaf Al-Dajani,FRCPC,FAAP
Consultant paeediatrician, Neonatologist and infectious Disease spacialist
Deputy Program Director
King Abdulaziz University Hospital
4-Dr.AbdulMoein Al Agha, Assistant Professor, Consultant paediatrician and
King Abdulaziz University Hospital (paediatric department).
P.o.Box 80215 Jeddah 21589 KSA.