1. Hay quienes dicen que las mujeres, cuando son amigas, son insoportables... The Bright Red Hat
2. The glance of a female, into a mirror.. At 2 she looks into the mirror and sees a princess.
3. At 7, she sees herself as the beautiful Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty
4. At 14, she sees herself as a young lady, but fat, with pimples and thinks she can’t possibly be seen this way. “How awful!” She says..
5. At 20 years of age, she sees herself as too fat, too skinny, too short, too tall, hair too curly, or too straight. But..she goes out anyways.
6. At 30 years of age, she still sees herself as too fat, too skinny, too short, too tall, hair too curly, or too straight. But..decides she doesn’t have time to fix all this, and goes out anyways.
7. At 40, she still sees herself as too fat, too skinny, too short, too tall, hair too curly, or too straight. But she thinks “Hey, I’m alive! OH WELL!” and goes out anyhow.
8. At 50, she sees herself in the mirror and thinks “finally… I am me”. She goes out and thinks “I’m even better”.
9. At 60, she looks at herself and thinks of all the women that cannot seem to look at themselvs in the mirror.. She goes out and conquers the world!
10. At 70 years of age, she sees herself and her worth, her wisdom, happiness and recognizes her ability. She goes out and enjoys life to the fullest.
11. At 80…she does not preoccupy herself with looking in the mirror. She simply puts on her bright red hat and goes and enjoys all the fun that life has to offer.
12. Let us share the messsage to all women: Let us all put on our bright red hats on sooner! Let us be more mindful of opening our hearts rather than our appearance. Let us enjoy each and every moment and share those with the ones we love.
13. To all of my female friends I celebrate YOU today and send a big hug! Now forward this to all of your female friends and share your love…