2. Why teach idioms? <br />Idioms are found, seen everywhere and certainly heard in all walks of life - in posters, advertisements, newspapers (printed and online versions), magazines, films and the internet. <br />There is NO escaping them! <br />2<br />
3. <ul><li>Idioms are a basic and natural part of life. They are an essential feature of effective communication, especially at a higher level of English.
4. They are an indication of a student's proficiency in English. </li></ul>3<br />
33. I was lost without you<br />http://goanimate.com/movie/0t3v8_OjYOXc/1<br />32<br />
34. http://goanimate.com/movie/0t3v8_Oj<br />I was broke, down in the dumps and broken-hearted!<br />33<br />
35. Max My Dream: <br />34<br />
36. www.photofunia.com<br />35<br />
37. Then suddenly I woke up. I realised it had all been a terrible dream, a nightmare in fact. I knew I had to go back to the village to you back.<br />Do you still still me?<br />Will you forgive me?<br />Or will you give me the cold ?<br />36<br />