Here is my checklist to help you start your detox plan now
Here is my checklist to help you start your Detox Plan now…
1) Clean out Old Negative Limiting Beliefs & Excuses.
What stopped you last year achieving your goals? What Fears got in your way and were they
real or imagined? What do you Choose to Belief about your business in 2012 that will
empower you? Positive Beliefs = Positive Action = Positive Results!
2) Burn Your Bad Decisions - yes we all made some in 2011 and hanging onto them will
hold you back. Try writing them down and burning them in the garden to truly let go of them
once and for all.
3) Clean our Your Database – I’ll bet this has been on your “To Do” list for a long time.
Invest time to get this sorted out so you save money on your marketing costs this year.
4) Dump Your “D” Grade Customers, you never loved them anyway and they’ve been
bringing you down for far too long.
5) Hit to Unsubscribe Button for all those marketing e-mails you never get round to
reading (Not this one of course!).
6) Clear out the Clutter in your office, old files, paper, perhaps the odd member of staff
who’s been disruptive at the Xmas Party. Create space for new opportunities to arrive.
7) Stop Non performing Projects – make them Pay or Kill them! Be brave, it’s a sunk cost
it’s gone, get over it and move on.
8) Say “Goodbye” to Suppliers who have not delivered for you last year. Business needs a
team and if your team in any area is weak then you need to look to replace them now, before
you get into the New Year.
9) Cancel Passive Payments for things you no longer use, software, maintenance,
10) Avoid the Negative people and News - Protect Your Positive Attitude at ALL costs…
If Attitude is everything in business, which I believe, then commit to protect it from Negative