• Terezín is a town which was built in the 18th century as a
fortress by our queen Marie Terezie.
• The terrible memories which are connected with this town
are parts of the World War II. history.
• Jewish people were sent to this town and they lived there
as in a ghetto, they can‘t leave this place and they were
watched by the Nacists.
• One part of the town is the Small fortress where was a
concentration camp and a jail.
• People were sent to other concentration camps from
Terezín, mainly to polish Osvětim, where Nacists killed
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.