Transcript of "Treatment of Heptatitis B with Jammi's Livercure"
Treatment of Hepatitis B with
The Hepatitis B Virus
• The Hepatitis B virus (HBV) is the causative organism for
I look pretty but
I am really bad
• It is prevalent all across the globe with Africa and Asia
recording the highest number of infections
Consequences of HBV infection
It is a serious and common infection of the liver
Persistent HBV infection leads to liver disease, cirrhosis and
sometimes even cancer of the liver
How is HBV spread?
Sharing Infected Needles
Receipt of Infected Blood
Mother to Child
Infected Needle Injury
Spread through infected blood / body fluids or
from infected mother to child
No treatment for HepB in Allopathy
• Is a viral disease and as such Antibiotics are of no use
• Steroids cannot be used because they can lead to persistent
• Therapeutic Effectiveness of Interferon is NOT unknown
• Haemodialysis, exchange transfusions, crossperfusion, and Antibody therapy do not affect favourably the
course of hepatitis B.
Jammi’s Livercure – Ayurvedic Cure
• While Allopathy has no cures for Liver diseases, Ayurveda has an
excellent track record for curing Liver problems.
• Ayurveda functions on improving the overall system and NOT just a
particular site of action - the effects are long lasting.
• Unlike Allopathy, Ayurveda is more often a combination of various
active ingredients with all of them acting together (synergistically)
to produce the desirous results.
• Authentic Ayurvedic medicines are formulated in such a way that
the various ingredients not only act synergestically, but also offset
negative effects of each other if at all any are present.
Jammi’s Livercure – A Potent Liver Protective
• Carbon Tetrachloride (CCl4) is one of the most potent Liver
toxins known to man and can eventually cause liver cancer
due to prolonged exposure.
Jammi’s Livercure protects Rat Liver from any ill-effects during exposure to CCl4
Normal Liver + Normal Liver +
Normal Liver +
CCl4 + Livercure
Jammi’s Livercure’s Strong Antioxidant Activity
• What is an antioxidant ? – It
is a substance that prevents
• Jammi’s Livercure has strong
antioxidant activity as shown
by two different methods.
• Both these sets of data are
indicative of how Jammi’s
Livercure protects liver cells
Antioxidant Activity of Jammi’s Livercure
The graph shows that as you increase
the amount of Jammi’s Livercure in the
experiment, so does the antioxidant
Jammi’s Livercure protects against HepB
• In studies done at IITDelhi, Jammi’s Livercure was
shown to clear the HepB virus in
vitro (i.e. in experiments done on
cells in the lab
• HepB Surface Antigen (sAg) is a
protein that is found on the
surface of the virus. Presence of
sAg means that the virus is
present in abundance in the
• HepB e Antigen (eAg) is a protein
that is found in the virus when it
is in a highly infective state.
Presence of e Antigen means that
the individual is infective.
Clearance of HepB sAg by Jammi’s Livercure
Clearance of HepB eAg by Jammi’s Livercure
• The antioxidant studies show the Jammi’s Livercure can ensure
optimum functioning of the liver and hence act as an excellent liver
• Studies conducted in IIT Delhi have shown that Jammi’s Livercure
leads to a decrease in both HbsAg and HbeAg from the cells.
• Even concentrations as low as 40ug/ml is sufficient to clear the viral
• At present there is no allopathic drug
available for the management of Viral
• Steroids have been used in the past. It gives
only a symptomatic relief. Does not cure.
There has always been incidence of relapse.
• Jammi’s Livercure can be a natural choice to
enhance recovery with no side effects
• This has been formulated for all age groups
• This has the power of 18 time tested ingredients.
• Ingredients like Bringhraj and Kalmegh help to stimulate the
bile flow from the liver and improve liver function.
• Punarnavadi Mandura bhasma helps in regeneration of liver
cells, protects and tones the liver.
• Zinc calx (Jasada Bhasma) is useful in hepato-biliary disorders
and has astringent and diuretic properties
• Jammi’s Livercure bears the testimony for curing several lakhs
of patients and is a natural choice for most liver diseases,
specifically Hepatitis B.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.