Transcript of "Social Recruiting at National Employment Week Feb 2013"
Social Recruiting Top 5 Tips for Recruiters James Mailley – Monster.ie@james147 @NEWIrl2013
1. Social Recruiting – Endorsement Company’s overall businessstrategy Company’s overall socialstrategy Endorsement by MD, Marketingand line Managing expectations@james147 @NEWIrl2013
2. Social Recruiting – Making It Happen• Fire – Ready – Aim• How will this benefit yourrecruitment strategy?• Competitors• Which tools to use• What’s unique about yourbusiness?• Who’s going to be involved?@james147 @NEWIrl2013
2. Social Recruiting – Making It Happen 80% of Jobs are filled by active candidates Source: HR Examiner Feb 2013@james147 @NEWIrl2013
3. Social Recruiting – Engage and Influence Content • Relevant • Has value • Rich • Repeated Sharing and broadcasting Get attention then keep it @james147 @NEWIrl2013
4. Social Recruiting – Learn and Evolve Set measurements Have a good ATS Recruitment • Time • Trust • Mutual interest Constant evolution Be patient! @james147 @NEWIrl2013
5. Don’t Be Scared of Failure!@james147 @NEWIrl2013
Social Recruiting Top 5 Tips for Recruiters Questions@james147 @NEWIrl2013
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.