CLASS No 3
• Assign the Protocol.
• Pedagogical Agreement revision and sign of it.
• Reading about PP.
• Select randomly two reflections in Spanish
and two in English to be reading in class.
• Quiz No 1.
• Activity for Class No 3.
• Video about how to edit videos.
PP READING EXERCISE
• Organize groups of four people.
• Read the document about Pedagogical
• Then write individually two questions about
PEDAGOGICAL RESEARCH I
• What is research?
• Which are the research
• Which are the types of
• What is a research problem
and how to solve it?
• What are the different parts of
• Research design.
• How people do a research Inform?
• What are the research tools?
• How do people present a statistics
• How to analyze a result?
PEDAGOGICAL RESEARCH II
Florencia Caquetá: December 17th, 2010 4
• This activity consist in three principal steps:
1. Individually write a personal concept about What is
2. By groups of three people: Look for three
people, between professors and students, around the
university and interview them asking about “What is
research for you?” Record the interview using a video
camera and edit the video to be shared in class.
Transcript the three concepts.
3. After it, look for three academic concepts of
RESEARCH from three different references. Write the
concept and also the references using APA rules.
RESEARCH CONCEPT EXERCISE
• Write the different concepts in a sheet of
paper in an organize way.