Attitude
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Attitude

on

  • 143 views

 

Statistics

Views

Total Views
143
Views on SlideShare
143
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

Attitude Attitude Presentation Transcript

  • 1 Key to Success Jacob John Panicker CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 2 IF A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z Equal to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26 CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 3 Hard Work H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11= 98% Knowledge K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5= 96% CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 4 Then what makes 100% Is it Money???.... NO!!! M+O+N+E+Y 13+15+14+5+25= 72% Leadership?.... NO!!! L+E+A+D+E+R+S+H+I+P 12+5+1+4+5+18+19+9+16= 89% CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 5 Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our attitude. To go to the top, to that 100%, what we really need to go further... a bit more... CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 6 ATTITUDE A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5= 100% It is OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes OUR Life 100% ! ! ! CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 7 ATTITUDE CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 8 HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG? CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 9 Only 10% of any iceberg is visible. The remaining 90% is below sea level. CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 10 KNOWN TO OTHERS 10 % SEA LEVEL UNKNOWN TO OTHERS 90 % The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable on human beings … CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 11 KNOWN TO OTHERS KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS UNKNOWN TO OTHERS ATTITUDE CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department) SEA LEVEL
  • 12 BEHAVIOUR KNOWN TO OTHERS SEA LEVEL UNKNOWN TO OTHERS ATTITUDE CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 13 Attitude It express an individual’s positive and negative feeling about some objects. It descries an individual’s feelings, thoughts and predisposition to act toward some object in the environment. Nature of Attitude  Attitudes refer to feelings and beliefs of an individual or group of people.  Attitudes endure , unless something happens. e.g.- if x is transferred to day shift , his attitude may become positive.  Attitude are organized and are core to an individual.  Attitude are invisible as they constitute a psychological phenomenon which cannot be observed directly. CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 14 Components of Attitude Affective • feel • emotion Behavioral • act • behave Cognitive • belief • knowledge “I love yoga because I get to do meditation and I believe it helps me relax so I go to class each week.” CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 15 Functions of Attitude Adjustment Ego, Defensive Attitude Knowledge CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department) Value Expression
  • 16 Source of Attitude Family & Peer groups Learning Economic status & Occupations Neighborhood Mass Communication CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 17 Changing Attitude  By changing the consumers belief.  By adding new beliefs.  By changing attribute importance.  By changing ideal points. CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 18 Reference  Ramanuj Majumdar, Consumer Behaviour, Insight from Indian market, PHI, May 2011  Shiffman & Kanuk, Eastern Economy Edition, 8th edition, 2004.  S. Ramesh Kumar, Conceptual issues in Consumer Behaviour, The Indian Context, Pearson, 2006.  Nair, Banergjee & Agarwal, Consumer Behaviour, PPM, 2009 CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)
  • 19 CHMM College for Advanced Studies(MBA Department)