3) Write down verbatim the exact words in your self-conversation. This is private - you will not be required to share the details of what you write with anyone. Simply write down exactly the stream of thoughts you have - this does not have to be grammatically correct and if does not have to be "nice", be aware of censoring your own thoughts, which means we are not being honest with the our selves about the reality we have of the circumstance we have chosen.
Look at the words you have underlined and experiment with substituting other words and be aware of the effect this has on your perception of the situation.
The model of GROW -Process -Assist Coach to have a framework to form questions
On Handout -Detailed definitio of wach process
-Spread handout -Pair up 4 each
G R O W -The coach only ask questions BASE on COAHCHEE’s answer -The process is flexible to keep back & forth
Definition of COACHING
Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking
and creative process that inspires them to
maximize their personal and professional
- International Coach Federation
Flow of this session
2. Identify your listening about the issue:
Take your time and tune in to exactly what you are saying to
yourself inside your head about this situation.
1. Identify the issue from your experience:
Think of an important situation or relationship that you would like to
be going a lot better
Look at the words you have underlined and experiment with
substituting other words and be aware of the effect this has on your
perception of the situation.
3. Review what you have written:
Be curious and to notice. Underline particular sections that stand
out for you, especially words that describe negative emotions.
“How you listen to
Being LCP is not an easy job to do…It’s
quarter 4, and I am now facing some issues
which bother me and I need to find a way
I am a COACH, I will…
Hears the coachee's concerns, goals, values and
beliefs about what is and is not possible.
I am a COACHEE, I will…
Be willing to share with coach…
Principles for COACH
“Only throw questions to
COACHEE during the
What is the breakdown (Key issue) for you?
What is missing for you in this issue?
What is important for you that is not being taken care of?
What key concerns are not being addressed?
How have you been trying to deal with this breakdown? Any
similar experience before?
What are you not doing?
What enemies of learning of yours might be getting in the way of you
making progress with the breakdown?
What mood and emotions do you experience around this
How well are these serving you?
What do you want to do to shift into a more helpful emotional space?
Gostou de algum slide específico?
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.