1. THINK SMART GREEN SMART GREEN INNOVATION SMART GREEN SMART GREEN FINANCE SMART GREEN TECHNOLOGY SMART GREEN BRANDING SMART GREEN MILLIONAIRE MIND SET SMART GREEN AMBASSADORS SMART GREEN SUSTAINABLE CHARITY PROGAMS
2.Healthy foods-(smart eating ) Smart eating Cutting fats ( waste) in your food Set a smart healthy eating program Eating vegetables, fruits and fresh juice Exercising daily through gyms, co- curricular activities
3. Walk- (smart green) Walk to school, to work, walk to supermarket Cycle to school, to work any nearest destination Measure your carbon footprint - smart carbon feet score board. Encourage others
4. Drive- (smart green) Green smart cars Use alternative fuel treatment Green bicycles Green motor bikes Measure your drive from one destination to other using smart green drive carbon foot scoreboard
5. Live (Build) –(smart green) Smart green kitchen Smart green appliances green refrigerators Use alternative energy sources wind, sun, Set a smart green energy program Use galvanized windows, energy saving bulbs Measure your energy use using a smart green carbon score board Encourage others Plants flowers, trees.
7. Recycle –(smart green) Separate waste in different bins Engage in recycling processes Set up waste management systems Measure and control waste using smart waste recycling systems Rethink the your recycling process Create green awareness in your communities
8.Watch – (smart green) use eco-friendly television Watch green channels Watch green environment channels Engage in green community campaigns Measure your energy use using smart green watch scoreboard
9. Bank – (smart green) Engage in smart green banking Use green carbon credits Engage in smart green bonds Reduce the amount of paper in your transaction Set up smart green bank scoreboard
10. Design- (smart green ) Empathise on green designs with green technology1. Green apps2. Green games3. Green computers4. Green tablets5. Green houses6. Green universities, hospital,7. Green super markets.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.