• Horseback Riding is also known as
• It is the action of sitting on a horse's back
while controlling its movements.
• Horse Riding has been ridden from many
• Many people ridden horse for the different
purpose such as Recreation, sports,
English Riding vs Western Riding
• English riding and western riding are the two
types of horse riding.
• English riding is very formal
• Horses are less decorative and
• Western riding are informal
• Horse are very much decorated
Attraction of Horse
• There are many types of sports in which horses participate.
Horse-rider must clear a number of obstacles on a set
course within a mentioned period.
It is the act of riding a horse with balanced, relaxed and
Horse rider need to jump on the obstacles set on the field
within a mentioned period.
Racing between the horses take place on the oval race
Primary equipment for riding a horse
To support the rider’s foot and is attached to each
side of a horse’s saddle in the form of a loop
To rule the horse and to control the speed
• Spurs, Whips and Halters
In a difficult situation these additional equipment
are very useful.
Riders are capable of walk and trot
Riders are able to walk, trot and canter
Riders can ride the horse outside the stadium.
Riders has potential to walk, trot, canter, and
Riders can perform the complex activity and
jumps over an obstacle
Movies in Fashion of Horseback Riding
• Many film producer are include the horse
racing or horseback riding in a movie.
• Movie stars look more charming on horseback
• In many countries wager bets on horse
• There are many betting strategy. A successful
strategy increase the odds of meaning to produce
the long-term profits.
• All successful betting systems are predicted on
• Betting systems are changes according to the
rules and circumstances of each particular game.
• Many professionals provide the previews and
betting advice for horse racing.