Be the first to like this
Do you have an incident response plan to cover disasters, cyber-attacks, and other threats to your organization? How confident are you that it will work in a real-world situation? While simply having …
Do you have an incident response plan to cover disasters, cyber-attacks, and other threats to your organization? How confident are you that it will work in a real-world situation? While simply having a plan will help you check the box on the audit, it doesn't guarantee effectiveness in a real situation. Assessing your incident response plans through fire drills, desk top exercises, functional scenarios, and full scale exercises will help your organization truly validate the effectiveness of the plan.
IR assessments are meant to:
- Evaluate plans, policies, and procedures
- Find weaknesses in the plan and gaps in resources
- Improve coordination and communication internally and externally
- Define and validate roles and responsibilities
- Train personnel in their roles and responsibilities
This webinar will provide practical steps for assessing your organization's plans and demonstrate ways to improve them through a methodical and proven approach. After all, whether they're big or small, internal or external, in most any organization incidents occur. Complete plans that have been tested, backed by trained resources and thorough communication, are the proven recipe to minimize the impact of incidents when they occur.
Our featured speakers for this webinar will be:
- Ted Julian, Chief Marketing Officer, Co3 Systems
- Richard White, Security Intelligence and Operations Principal, HP Enterprise Security Products