1. Managing a successful fitness business in 2011 & beyond “ Don’t try to be better than anyone else – be better than yourself.” Dan Jansen,US Olympic Speed Skater
2. <ul><li>The day ahead. . . </li></ul><ul><ul><li>11:30 5+1 Steps to Business Management </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>12pm Managing by the Numbers </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>12:40 Lunch </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>1:30 Marketing – traditional and modern mediums </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>3:10 Break </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>3:40 Retention Strategies </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>4:50 Human Resource Systems </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>6pm Question time or The Over Flow! </li></ul></ul>
3. The day you have planned . . .
5. Club Management ~ in 5+1 easy steps~
6. Why do you do what you do?
7. Where are you going?
8. All about Team work
9. Use technology for systems
10. Tell people about you
11. Evaluate everything
12. There are little eyes upon you, And they’re watching night and day. There are little ears that quickly Take in every word you say; There are little hands all eager To do anything you do; And a little boy who’s dreaming Of the day he’ll be like you. You’re the little fellow’s idol; You’re the wisest of the wise, In his little mind about you, No suspicions ever rise; He believes in you devoutly, Holds that all you say and do, He will say and do, in your way When he’s a grown up like you. There’s a wide-eyed little fellow, Who believes you’re always right And his ears are always open, And he watches day and night; You are setting an example Every day in all you do For the little boy who’s waiting To grow up to be like you.
13. Justin Tamsett B.Ed (Phys & Health Education) Feel free to contact JT: [email_address] o r 0438 015 677 Follow JT on Twitter: @JTActiveMgmt To read JT’s blog: www.justintamsett.com Become an Active Management Fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/activemanagement And for more information on Active Management helping your business go to: www.activemgmt.com.au "What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others." Pericles