• This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the
high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management
market in Chile.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and
Ultra HNWIs in Chile. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth
• There were 44,141 HNWIs in Chile in 2013. These HNWIs held US$243
billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$5.5 million.
In 2013, Chilean HNWI numbers rose by 0.5%, following an increase of
5.9% in 2012.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the
forecast period. The total number of Chilean HNWIs is forecast to grow
by 24.0% to reach 57,469 in 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 29.0% to
reach US$337 billion by 2018.
• In 2013, Chilean HNWIs held 38.7%, equal to US$94 billion, of their
wealth outside their home country, which is higher than the global
average of 2030%.
• Independent market sizing of Chile HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth
Management and Private Banking sector in Chile
• Size of the Chilean wealth management industry
Reasons to buy
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled
resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by
a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on
over 95,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity
events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks,
wealth managers and family offices in each market.
• With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we
are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and
authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the
countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
• Check Full Report on : http://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/finance-
Analysis of Chilean
Chile 2014 Wealth Book
Related Market Research Report
• Insight Report: Angel Investors
• Trends and Opportunities in Uruguay Non-Life Insurance Industry to
2017: Market Profile
• Trends and Opportunities in Uruguay Personal Accident and Health
Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
• Trends and Opportunities in Uruguay Life Insurance Industry to
2017: Market Profile
About JSB Market Research
• Jsbmarketresearch.com is an online repository of an extensive collection of
market research reports available online. This online portal contains high-
quality reports with well-researched and high-quality content on a wide range
of industries. These market research reports help us give a detailed insight into
new opportunities in the industry, prevailing market trends, competitor
analysis and future prospects.
• JSB’s reports are developed by the domain experts and publishers under a
closely observed surveillance of industry specialists. Therefore, the researched
data is well researched, well- organized and matching up to the best standards
in the industry. Also JSB’s database consists of detailed insights of the leading
players in the global market, products and trends.
Support & General Inquiries
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-986-4312
Mail : email@example.com +91 22 412 366 50