Figure skating competition results• I have been skating for nine years
• I love animals• I love to travel• I’m very interested in the sciences, especially biology
• An animal lover• Ambitious• Caring• Able to adapt well to new situations• Sociable
• To go to college for biology• To become a veterinarian
• I’m a very good listener• I’m very hard working• I’m able to adapt easily to change• I enjoy being creative
• I’m a very good listener. If someone comes to me with a problem, I’ll always listen to them.
• I’m very hard working. If there is a goal I’m trying to achieve, I’ll always apply myself to reach that goal.
• I’m very good at adapting to new situations. I thrive under pressure and adapt well to changes in my life.
• I have a great appreciation for the arts, especially the performing arts. Figure skating and photography are two hobbies of mine, and I enjoy being creative.
• Finish college after high school in Biology• Go to school to become a veterinarian• Travel around the world• My dream is to travel and see different kinds of animals around the world
• Work in an office. I find I’m able to learn and work better in a job with hands-on learning and experience.
I am a well-rounded and educated student, seeking a job position in an energetic, hands-on environment. I would love to be in a job position, preferably in the medical field, that would involve helping animals and making a difference.Email: JRZugschwert@gmail.com
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.