24. Diminished Capacity and Number of Children and Families Affected:<br />2010<br />2011-2012<br />Total Served:<br />6,128<br />Diminished Capacity:<br />3,893<br />
25. Programs Affected:<br />BBBS of Northeast Alabama – Children of Adversity; Calhoun and Talladega<br />BBBS of Northeast Alabama – Children of Adversity; Cherokee and Etowah <br />BBBS of Northeast Alabama - Mentoring Children of Prisoners<br />Brooks Place, CAC – Making a Difference<br />CAC of Marshall County – Family Wellness<br />CAC of Marshall County - SCAN<br />
26. Programs Affected<br />DeKalb County CAC – Parent Education<br />DeKalb County CAC – School Based At-Risk<br />Etowah County BOE – Transition Specialist<br />Franklin County CPS – PEP; Parent Enrichment<br />Gadsden City BOE – Project Safe Kids<br />Thirteenth Place, Inc. PEACE<br />
27. Where do we go from here?<br /><ul><li>How do we remain organized in our efforts to track the impact of service reduction the community?
28. How can we transition our clients into existing programs and services?
29. Where can we support each other and search of funding?
30. How do we keep our volunteer base and prevent the critical loss of volunteer capacity in the system?
31. How do we keep our stakeholders involved and communicate the loss effectively?</li>