Developing online learning
• What are your thoughts?
“Sorry I can't be with
Induction: getting to
know you for students
Video killed the radio star
Your hot topics in ILT
• Time to research ILT - needs early adopters to push it out.
• Sharing things eg setting up dropbox, will people go away
and do it?
• Video induction and introductions, can make a difference in a
moodle course - doesn't need to be hi-tec and encourages
learners to engage.
• Photo videos with commentary.
• ILT you can do quick that has a real impact. Setting up aVLE
andTLA peer support groups. Housekeeping of theVLE (still
time consuming) and archiving
What are you doing, or going to do after today?
Work Based Learning Forum, 16th May. MESMA will talk
about their software for quality improvement planning and
KMTraining of Derby will be sharing details of their
Traineeship Staff support programme.
Moodle user group, 23rd May at Derby College’s Roundhouse
site next to the railway station.
Finally there is our summer jamboree of online and face to
face workshops – Insight 2014. As last year there are two days
of online events (5th & 6th June) and a face to face day
repeated in Leicester and Nottingham (10th & 11th June).
Booking is open from this week when the programme details
will be available.