Be the first to like this
The future of recruiting is social.
Social media has revolutionized marketing - now, it is changing the face of recruiting. Never before has talent deep in an organization been so accessible. The wide array of social media tools are becoming more critical to success than traditional methods of recruitment advertising and prospecting.
This event will discuss the dramatic impact social media and web 2.0 technologies are having on the staffing practice in many organizations today. You'll learn how companies are successfully using social media tools to identify, source and build meaningful relationships with the top "A" level passive candidates in their industries.
We'll evaluate each of the social media platforms and discuss how you can apply them within your own organization to attract more qualified candidates faster and at a lower cost.
You'll also learn the metrics and evaluations you can apply to quantify the impact this is having on your business.
* Understand all the important social media trends and how they are impacting recruiting
* Learn best practices, potential risks and company investments required
* Learn how to evaluate success and measure business impact
* Learn how to identify, connect and build relationships with passive candidates in these environments
* Learn how this can be applies to enhance your employment brand
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.