DFAC February 13-17, 2014 Curtailed Ops Document Transcript
3. A. DFAC Serving Periods Will Change from 13 – 17 February 2014 due to
Winter Storm Pax and Curtailed Operations.
3. A.1. General: On 13 February 2014 the DFAC will operate utilizing the Brunch and
Supper method of feeding and operating hours due to Winter Storm Pax and will
continue this method of feeding through the Curtailed Ops holiday weekend. The DFAC
will resume normal operating hours on 18 February 2014.
a) Brunch Hours: 0900-1200 hrs
b) Supper Hours: 1600-1730 hrs
c) Brunch: $5.35
d) Supper: $6.55
3. A.2. Tasks to Subordinate Units
3. A.3. Coordinating Instructions:
a) Disseminate to all of the units within TOG, Garrison, and Sister Services.
b) If any unit, section, or element is going to require subsistence outside the posted
DFAC operating hours, please coordinate with POC.
3. A.4. POC: SFC Ruiz III, Pablo A. (Regimental Chief Food Operations
Sergeant/Advisor), 696-2087 or 696-3642.