1. There are 6 stores, and there is me,with my prints-out and a pen, furiouslyscribbling in a very bad handwritting trying to be as discreet as I can
2. Is there music playing? Check. Check. No. Check. No. No.Where is the cash registerlocated?On the right. At the other end of the store. At the end of the labyrinth. On the right. Left. In the middle.What is the ratio ofsalespeople to customers? 1:5. 1:0. 1:15. 2:5. 2:1 (me). 1:1
3. Full 3 pages of information per store
4. Salespeople are nervous. I am nervous. They are watching me closely. Am I crazy? Is it a shopping list? Will I file a complaint? What kind of complaint? Am I food-safety inspector? Am I a journalist? Am I a taxinspector? What the hell am I doing?
5. What types of things hadyou missed before? You can measure the height of the ceilings in men. How high are the ceilings? ‘Oh, quite high, approximately 2.5 men high. I mean - regular men, not midgets, not basketball players.’ 1.5 men here.P.S. What were your biggest surprises? There is not much to see in the stores. Unless.P.P.S. Are there opportunities hidden in plain sight? a good opportunity for self-exploration is never tobe missed