● Evaluate RDF datasets
● Gathers 32 statistical criteria such as:
– Number of triples, entities, literals...
– Average string length
– Vocabularies, classes used
● Helps you understand your data
● Generates VoID descriptions
LODStats can answer the following questions:
● Which visualization is suitable for my dataset?
– Does data contain RDF DataCubes?
– Does data contain geospatial information?
– What is the class hierarchy depth?
● Is it suitable for my application?
– Is it linked to DBpedia?
– Is it the largest existing dataset in this domain?
LODStats Features (1)
● General LOD cloud statistics
● Report of warnings and errors for each
● Report on statistical criteria for each individual
● Export as VoID and DataCube statistical
● Dataset linkage explorer
● Search function for datasets, vocabularies,
classes, properties, languages, datatypes
LODStats Features (2)
● REST interface for the above search functions
● Linked Data publication of statistics
● SPARQL endpoint to query all extracted
● CubeViz installation for facet-based browsing
and visualisation of the statistical metadata