Be the first to like this
The position involves business development activity for the Israeli Hi-Tech Industry in India.
This is done mainly by providing companies with information on market characteristics, players and regulation and by exploring potential business opportunities in the Indian business arena.
The Job Environment is young, vibrant and innovative in nature. It covers a diverse variety of industrial, technological and commercial aspects and involves activities in the international arena.
- Assisting individual companies and exporters in finding strategic partners, investors, agents, distributors and other contacts that will suit their needs.
- Initiating and organizing trade delegations, events, publications etc.
- Relationship building with government and private sector contacts.
- Analysis of trade relations and their potential, in general and per sector.
- Promotion and marketing of global trade events.
- Targeting and executing new business development areas.
- Graduate, preferably in Economics and Business studies background.
Required professional skills
- The ability to work independently or in a team (Entrepreneur, business thinking, customer oriented).
- The ability to establish personal business contacts (outgoing personality).
- Results oriented.
- The ability to research new marketing channels.
- Past work experience in the private sector - an advantage.
- Excellent command of English.
- Command of Windows and Office (mainly Word, Power point, Excel and Outlook).
- Command and understanding of the internet arena (Blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc).
Location – Center New Delhi