Regardless of whether you’re just now hearing about Content Marketing or if you’ve been doing it for a while, it’s no surprise that this marketing “trend” is here to stay. So if you’re like most marketers, you’re trying to build your program from the ground up. But are you doing it in a logical manner with clear-cut goals, a streamlined process and a holistic program? Better yet, where do you even start?
If you’re struggling with these types of questions, you don’t want to miss Angela Moore from Intrapromote identifying 5 goals that you should establish when it comes to Content Marketing. And there’s no better time to set up new goals than at the beginning of the year.
In this presentation you’ll learn:
1. The five areas of content marketing that are in most need of goal-oriented action steps
2. The difference between a content marketing strategy and a content strategy
3. How valuable a goal-driven content marketing program can be
4. Which team members can provide the most value to your content marketing efforts
5. Ways to organize your content marketing
6. So much more (Angela talks a lot)
Enjoy the content and if you have any questions, tweet them to @amcmoore, @intrapromote or by using the #IPSpeaks hashtag.