SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
What is cloud computing and what does it mean for your business today? ...
What is cloud computing and what does it mean for your business today?
Microsoft New Zealand will share insights into cloud computing including:
• Beyond the hype - what really is cloud computing?
• The business case for cloud
• Showcases of what cloud computing is doing for New Zealand companies
• Economics of cloud computing and cost considerations
• Implementation tips and recommendations to get started
• Demonstration of Microsoft’s leading cloud productivity suite – Office365
Learn about Microsoft Office365 - a set of cloud-enabled tools that let you access your email, documents, contacts, and calendars from virtually anywhere, on almost any device. Office 365 brings together our best communication and collaboration tools including Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Lync in an always-up-to-date cloud service, for a low flexible monthly subscription. And we’ll show you this works and how to assess whether or not cloud computing makes sense for your organisation and what it takes to get there.