In the Fight for Survival, The Social Company Wins
- 440 views
The session will help you to see how SharePoint can deliver more for your enterprise social strategy. These slides were presented by Cuneyt Uysal, VP of Sales and Operations Asia Pacific at Sitrion, ...
The session will help you to see how SharePoint can deliver more for your enterprise social strategy. These slides were presented by Cuneyt Uysal, VP of Sales and Operations Asia Pacific at Sitrion, during a breakfast session 14th May 2014.
Successful enterprises are using social technologies to drive growth and innovation through improved employee engagement and collaboration.
During this event, Sitrion talked about the trend of companies who have found their needs aren’t covered with Microsoft’s current offerings alone:
- The social workplace and how to build the best social hub for enterprise collaboration, extend the power of social outside your four walls and unlock the innovative power of your people through social.
- The mobile enterprise and how to stay competitive by mobilising your workforce securely.
- Off the shelf solutions to meet some of your most common problems.
- What customers are saying about Microsoft’s offerings
- Showcase case studies from companies such as Bank of NZ and AMP.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views