Implementing Structured Content – Labeling and Medical Writing
- 329 views
This talk will discuss the different challenges within Labeling and Medical Writing as they have attempted to adopt Structured Content. We will discuss the planning and key considerations ...
This talk will discuss the different challenges within Labeling and Medical Writing as they have attempted to adopt Structured Content. We will discuss the planning and key considerations Organizations conduct prior to implementing Structured Content, and some of the results we’ve seen to date. For labeling, we will trace the lineage from initial SPL requirements through today. We will discuss some of the readiness and implementation challenges groups faced as they try to keep pace with the demands of the Business and their desire for technical solutions. We will discuss techniques for adopting Structured Content within Labeling and Medical Writing, building toward a harmonized technology that is User focused and achievable.
The talk will draw on experiences in deploying Content Management within a Pharmaceutical Company for Labeling, as well as Market research and the recent trend in the potential of the Industry moving to Structured Content.
Key questions we’ll cover:
• How to get started with a SCM project for your Business?
• Key considerations for your Implementation
• What level of granularity in share Content?
• Methods for Change Management
• Methods for Shared Content
• Internal challenges and building a Business Case, e.g. Regulatory requirements and feature requirements
• Potential use of Structured Content beyond re-use, Authoring and Compliance
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views