10 Inspirational Moments from Soren Kaplan …
10 Inspirational Moments from Soren Kaplan
1. The essence of a breakthrough is that it challenges assumptions, delivers an element of surprise and reshapes how you do business.
2. The breakthrough mindset is open and embraces an unknowable future - it's alway a learning opportunity.
3. Breakthroughs begin with small, simple steps repeated over and over again.
4. Condense your idea to one page -
- Crystalize the core idea.
- Be clear on what you're going to deliver and who it will benefit.
-State the assumptions your challenging.
-Discuss the steps you're taking.
5. Stop thinking you need all the answers to start; and don't make assumptions on what you think your customers will need.
6. Be open to adaptive planning - there's a great likelihood that your initial strategy will not work - adjust and adapt quickly.
7. Don't spend too much on analytical data early on, trust your intuition and make fast decisions.
8. Identify the impact of your worst case scenario early and map out ideas to help you rebound.
9. When you fear the unknown, your anxiety goes up, which triggers a greater degree of pessimism towards the future - manage it like an experiment.
10. Don't think about the small tweak - think about changing the game.
Best Advice: Live and die by the one statement that defines your personal brand.