10 Inspirational Moments from Robert Greene
1. Gaining mastery isn't as much about intelligence, as it is about willpower, persistence and a desire to move towards your calling.
2. In moving toward mastery, you are bringing your mind closer to reality and to life itself.
3. True masters hear their inner voice and stay true to it - never being distracted by the opinions of others.
4. Achieving mastery has three distinct phases - An Apprenticeship; a movement towards Creative-Active; and ultimately Mastery.
5. Feeling inferior gives you a childlike curiosity for learning new things - It's the beginner's mind.
6. The greatest impediment to creativity is your impatience, the almost inevitable desire to hurry the process.
7. There are no shortcuts to mastery, but the right mentor can accelerate your learning and give you unfiltered feedback.
8. See people as they are and you'll achieve social intelligence....Learn to stop your internal monologue, and you'll master the art of reading people.
9. Masters are irreplaceable - and if you don't discover your unique path, you, too will become replaceable.
10. Your mind is continually fluid - water is power.
Best Advice: In archery, you aim higher than the mark in order to hit the mark - In life, when you aim higher, you achieve your ultimate uniqueness.