Insights from interview with Mary Lou Quinlan of @justaskawoman and @GodBoxProject
- 1,441 views
10 Inspirational Moments from Mary Lou Quinlan
1. The best women entrepreneurs pursue careers that add meaning to their life.
2. Be willing to be the expert and the student at the same time.
3. It's always prudent to seek feedback about your ideas from your close network.
4. Women will only reveal the full truth if they trust you, otherwise, prepare to hear only half truths.
5. As you build a business targeting women, involve them early on in the formation of the business.
6. As a leader, don't spend too much time analyzing women, just help them.
7. When targeting women consumers, it's less about the science and more about humanity.
8. When your faith is close at hand, you're never alone.
9. Let go and know that God is in charge of your life.
10.Sales are always about the buyer - listen intently within the first five minutes, you'll know whether or not they'll buy.
Best Advice: "You can do or be anything, but no matter what you choose to do, I will love you just the same." Mom
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views