Inspirational momentts from Choreographer, Lisa Stevens
by 33voices.com on Oct 30, 2012
- 986 views
10 Inspirational Moments from Lisa Stevens ...
10 Inspirational Moments from Lisa Stevens
1. Surround yourself with great people, treat them with respect and always invite collaboration.
2. Approach challenges as gifts - they offer you an opportunity to see old problems with new eyes.
3. To stimulate your creativity - be a great observe.
4. Let the best ideas win - regardless of where they came from.
5. When evaluating talent, it's prudent to get perspective from others.
6. Create a safe and happy environment and your people will uphold the integrity of your organization.
7. Deal with conflict immediately - never put it off.
8. When people work hard for you and offer ideas, you're doing your job as a leader.
9. Your level of expectation is in direct proportion to your level of trust.
10. Surround yourself with people who will challenge your thinking.
Core Insight: Hand pick great people and inspire them to be themselves.
Best Advice: In the beginning, accept all projects that are given to you and always do your best. As you evolve, learn to make choices and ultimately only take on projects that you find a reason to do them.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views