10 Inspirational Moments from Len Schlesinger
1. Entrepreneurship is a lifeskill and its teachable. The only way to excel at it is to practice.
2. If you don't take action, you'll never create the evidence that figures out what's next.
3. You don't need a big idea to start a business, most successful business emerge from existing ideas executed better.
4. Focus on small wins - figure out an inexpensive way to test your idea and only focus on learning what to do next.
5. Entrepreneurship is always a group initiative - you can't do it alone.
6. Reframe your notion of failure - when things don't work, you've learned something new. Either pivot or iterate.
7. The essence of entrepreneurship is driven by productive stupidity - the willingness to acknowledge what you don't know.
8. If you can't predict the future - and increasingly you can't - take a small step as quickly as you can to control it.
9. Don't obsess about the analytics - there's almost a 100% likelihood that your original business plan will miss the mark.
10. Embrace the mantra - I think, therefore, I test.
Core Insight: In extreme uncertainty, embrace of the mystery of the unknown.
Best Advice: Desire is the drive of all creative and entrepreneurial endeavor.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.