Be the first to like this
10 Inspirational Moments from David Horsager
1. Trust, not money, is the currency of business and life.
2. Trust is earned and it's the unique characteristic of the most admired leaders and entrepreneurs.
3. People trust the clear and distrust the ambiguous.
4. We trust those who care and go beyond themselves - Moms are the ultimate role models.
5. Anyone saying 'trust me' is typically not trustworthy - trust is never spoken.
6. Moral character is simply being congruent with your thoughts, words and actions.
7. The competency pillar starts humility - admitting with what you don't know.
8. As trust in leadership and firm increases, so does morale, retention, loyalty and profits.
9. To rectify a mistake - start with a genuine apology and make commitment you can keep.
10. We trust courageous people because it takes courage to build and gain the trust edge.
Advice: A lack of trust is your biggest expense.
Reflection: Imagine what a 90 day commitment to improve your trust edge would do for your work and home life?