10 Insights from Fast Company Contributor, Brand Strategy & Innovation Expert, Debra Kaye
- 732 views
Debra Kaye is a global innovation and trends expert specializing in brand strategy and innovation for consumer businesses. Her clients have included Apple, Mars, Colgate, McDonald's, American Express, ...
Debra Kaye is a global innovation and trends expert specializing in brand strategy and innovation for consumer businesses. Her clients have included Apple, Mars, Colgate, McDonald's, American Express, Kimberly-Clark and many more. She is head of the innovation consultancy Lucule and former CEO of TBWA\Italy, as well as a board member of Count Me In, an organization dedicated to helping women-owned businesses grow and prosper.
Listen to the full 33voices interview with Debra at http://www.33voices.com/debra-kaye/audio
10 Inspirational Moments from Debra Kaye
1. We're entering the personal communication age - make your connections personal.
2. The best brands are personalities - what personalty does yours have?
3. No single piece of information is ever important - it's the repeated patterns that truly matter.
4. Instead of trying to change one's behavior - try fitting into their existing patterns.
5. Pick the one thing that's truly different about your product, make it stand out and let it define your packaging.
6. The brand magic happens when you move people - connect emotionally.
7. People's habits don't change very fast and rarely do trends last - don't let your brand be a fad.
8. Question everything - it's the surest path towards innovation.
9. When you lose your brand rigidity, you'll see innovation evolve at the edges.
10.Be a great observer - it's the only way SEE what others are missing.
Reflect: What personality does your brand stand for?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views