10 Inspirational Moments from Bryan Mattimore
1. How you define the problem and creative challenge is as critical as the ideas you come up with.
2. Challenging your current assumptions about your business and industry will help you hone your creative challenge.
3. Look outside your industry for inspiration and ideas.
4. Add "And" to any creative challenge you have and you'll take your thinking to a new place.
5. Use Stimuli from other industries to trigger innovations.
6. Group gatherings trigger creativity in people.
7. Customers are innovation catalysts - be open and flexible to learning from them.
8. Having an idea quota ensures that you will not stop creating after the first good idea.
9. "The scientific mind does not so much provide the right answers as ask the right questions." - Anthropologist Claude Levi-Strauss
10. Innovation is an ongoing process and evolution.
Advice: When you're clear on your creative challenge, ideas tend to flow.
Refection: How are you gaining inspiration from outside your industry?