Venture Capital Industry Insights from Anthony Tjan
by 33voices.com on Oct 22, 2012
- 672 views
10 Inspirational Moments from Tony Tjan ...
10 Inspirational Moments from Tony Tjan
1. Entrepreneurship is a learned trait and is influenced by your upbringing, your environment and advanced by your learning.
2. Self-awareness is the biggest catalyst to your success - 80% stems from knowing deeply, who you are.
3. 60% of Founders are Heart dominant - they starts with purpose and passion, embody the love of sacrifice, and they make every little thing count.
4. Guts is an acquired trait and is enhanced by your early-life experiences, an inspiring support network, and crisis training.
5. Only 10% of Founders are smart-dominant - build a baseline and remember that people always trump ideas, and when you think big, start small and scale fast, progress is inevitable.
6. Most of us have a misguided perception of risk - it's often risker to do nothing than it is to try something.
7. Luck matters in business - it starts with an attitude and combines humility, intellectual curiosity with a sense of optimism.
8. Don't over formalize your business plan - focus less on your idea and market, and more on the people and their capabilities.
9. Accountability will always make or break your culture.
10. Go and be the best at something.
Best Advice: Stay true to yourself - avoid indifference
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views