Insights from Anne Fisher, Columnist at Fortune
by 33voices.com on Nov 02, 2012
- 82,122 views
10 Inspirational Moments from Anne Fisher ...
10 Inspirational Moments from Anne Fisher
1. The top 10 job profiles all require an engineering skill set.
2. Employers lean towards hiring people already employed.
3. Work environments that value ideas, recognize achievement and provide continual feedback, dramatically improve retention.
4. An organization is as good as the quality of conversations taking place in the hall ways.
5. As a manager, be clear on what inspires your associates and align their responsibilities with their strengths.
6. Money is less of a motivator than challenge and appreciation.
7. Exceptional sales and marketing people are recession proof.
8. To attract the best talent, entrepreneurs focus only what they can do that bigger companies aren't able or willing to do.
9. Keep your job in perspective - never let it totally occupy your life, develop other interests.
10.To make a lasting first impression, be clear on what the job requires and tell the employer why you're the best person for the job.
Best Advice: Take your work seriously, but not yourself.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views