1. Innovation and Failure Alar Kolk President, European Innovation Academy http://www.innovationacademy4u.com
2. July 2013 in Estoniahttp://www.innovationacademy4u.com
3. European Innovation Academy Sessions: • Innovators’ Speed Date • Team Marriage • Entrepreneurs’ Failure Pitching • James Bond Innovation Challenge • Star Trek Technology Lab • Pitching for Venture Capitalists • Hands on Innovation LabKey topics in the course: • Lego Lab Prototyping• Innovation Management • Entrepreneur Live Kitchen and Process• Corporate and Technology Strategy• New Product-Service Development• Creativity and Innovation Culture• Entrepreneurship Spirit and Skills• High Tech Products Marketing• Management of IPR• Business Model Design• Competitive Forces• Competing with Business Models
4. „Failure is an event not a person”.
5. Why 90% of new products and services fail… …and You need to practice Innovators’ Failure Pitching!!!Challenge Yourself @ European Innovation Academy!
6. Fail fast.Fail cheap.Fail early.Go out to fail. Follow The Innovation F-word!
7. James Bond Innovation Challenge • Rapid prototyping • Bullet speed problem solving • Master of high tech • Rival your competitors • Smooth operator & networkerChallenge Yourself @ European Innovation Academy Sessions!
8. Failure is simply the opportunity to beginagain, this time more intelligently. Henry Ford
9. Bruce Lee - "Dont fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail."
10. The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it. Michelangelo
12. Most businesses fail, so if youre going to succeed, it has to be about more than making money. Richard Branson
13. July 2013 in Estoniahttp://www.innovationacademy4u.com