Be the first to like this
We are pleased to inform you about our upcoming Annual Conference on "India's Readiness for tapping Unconventional Hydrocarbon Resources" scheduled on March 13, 2014, Hotel Shangri-La, New Delhi.
Key Discussion Points
• Global Distribution of Unconventional Resources of Hydrocarbons and their Potential
• Challenges in Exploitation of Unconventional Hydrocarbons- Policy- Regulatory- Operational Community etc.
• Case study- Successful Unconventional Hydrocarbons Projects- Critical Success Factors
• CBM Resources Exploitation- Opportunities- Challenges & Status of Exploitation
• Shale Gas & Oil Resources Potential- GOI Way Forward
• Global Best Practices- Policy & Regulatory Framework
• Conventional Hydrocarbons vs Unconventional Hydrocarbons- Key Differences
• Drilling Needs- Well Construct, Intensity of Drilling needed.
• Hydrofracing- Key Issues & how industry has responded
• Profile of Services sector in India- Unconventional Gas. How Prepared it is?
• Unconventional Focus- Key Aspects- USA, China, Argentina, Europe
• Logistics & Environmental Issues- Air & Noise Pollution, Stakeholders Interfacing aspects.
• Is India ready to take benefit of its Unconventional Resources? What top three aspects need immediate attention to make Unconventional's happen in India?
Registration fee is INR. 20,000 per delegate.
For more details Contact: