Be the first to like this
Do you send email to, from, or through Canada? If so, did you know that Canada’s new Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), which goes into effect on July 1, 2014, means big changes for your email program?
It’s true! The clock is ticking. With less than five months to go, now is the time to get informed and prepare for CASL’s implications. Greg Robinson, Deliverability Manager at Informz reviews what this means and what needs to be done.
Topics discussed include:
- What is CASL and how do I determine if my organization is impacted?
- What constitutes consent?
- Do we have to provide an unsubscribe mechanism?
- How must we identify our organization?
- Are there any exemptions?