Less than half of surveyed companies purchasing Microsoft software spend significant efforts to prepare for software negotiations. With Microsoft comprising more than 50% of a company’s software budget, this could be leaving considerable money on the table.
This research will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to:
* Create a technology roadmap.
* Build a business case to keep or discontinue Software Assurance.
* Make an informed decision about license acquisition options.
* Be well prepared for your license negotiation.
* Know that you are spending appropriately for your needs.
* Choose a Microsoft reseller and negotiate the deal.
Proper preparation, including a technical roadmap, vendor research, and license program comparisons are the highest contributing factors to the success of a Microsoft negotiation. Use this Storyboard to make it happen.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.