Inductive Automation Co-Director of Sales Engineering Travis Cox will discuss 12 of the many powerful uses of the SQL Bridge Module. You’ll not only learn a dozen ways to use this versatile tool, you’ll also be able to think up other exciting ways to apply it in your enterprise.
Learn how easy it is to:
- Add contextual data to historical data
- Synchronize PLCs through a SQL database
- Sequence products on a line
- Map PLC values to stored procedures in a database
- Manage recipes (demo included)
- Track production
- And more!