Be the first to like this
To stay relevant in a world of accelerating change, business executives are increasingly striving for greater business agility.
To achieve this, the modern enterprise faces challenges such as:
• Increased responsiveness to market demands,
• Managing business agility at the portfolio and program level,
• Aligning business and IT agility,
• Extending software development agility to the greater application life cycle,
• Scaling agile practices so that it perpetuates throughout the organisation,
• Enabling agility using DevOps toolsets that significantly enhance productivity and speeds up delivery.
Join Jaco Viljoen, Principal consultant for Agile Software Development at IndigoCube and hear about the latest thinking in scaling agile to the enterprise and learn how to address these problems. Furthermore, Viljoen will discuss the state of agile today, agile frameworks for the agile enterprise, enabling DevOps toolsets, and how it all comes together to facilitate business agility.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.