Prostate cancer surgery at best cancer hospitals in india
Prostate Cancer Surgery at Best
Cancer Hospitals in India
IndiCure Treatment Solutions
Enquire for Prostate Cancer Treatment in India at:
Call us at: +91 98184 62127
+91 93200 36777
About Prostate gland
• Prostate gland is one of the most
important gland in male reproductive
system that produces seminal fluid
which carries sperm.
• It is a small, walnut sized gland located
under the bladder and surrounds the
upper part of urethra.
• The function of prostate is regulated by
testosterone, the male sex hormone
produced in testicles.
• Prostate cancer is rare before 50 and experts believe that most
elderly men have at least traces of it.
• Prostate cancer is a very slow growing tumour and does not cause any
symptoms till it is in an advanced stage.
• Most men suffering from prostate cancer die of other causes without
being diagnosed of prostate cancer.
• Prostate cancer can be effectively treated in its early stage, i.e, if it is
confined only to prostate gland. But if begins to grow and
spreads outside the prostate, it is dangerous. Cancer that has spread
beyond prostate gland to other tissues such as bones, lymph nodes or
lungs is not completely curable, but can be controlled for many years.
• It is difficult to point the exact reason for prostate cancer, but experts
generally agree that diet contributes to the risk, which is genetic. Men
who consume a lot of fat- particularly red meat and other animal
fat, are most likely to develop prostate cancer.
Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
• There are several tests to diagnose prostate cancer.
There are two initial tests that are commonly done
to detect prostate cancer in absence of any
• The first is digital rectal examination, which is a
simple test to screen for prostate cancer. The test
can catch the disease in its early stage, when it is
• The second test is Prostate Specific Antigen blood
test or PSA which confirms prostate cancer. A high
PSA in blood indicates prostate cancer.
Prostate Cancer Screening
• People detected with prostate cancer in early
stages have very high chances of cure and long
• It is important that one should regularly get
a screening for prostate cancer after 50 to detect
cancer in early stages for an effective treatment.
Prostate Cancer Treatment in India
• Robotic prostate cancer surgery in India
Prostate cancer in early stages is removed
by surgery, which may entail removing a part or complete
prostate. The procedure for complete removal of
prostate gland is called Radical prostatectomy. The
chances of spreading prostate cancer to other tissues is
minimal after a prosatectomy, but one should be regularly
• India offers the latest in prostate cancer surgery- the
robotic technique for prostate removal surgery. The
surgery is precise, safe and recovery is quick after a
robotic prostate cancer surgery
Prostate Cancer Surgery at best
hospitals in India with IndiCure
• Prostate cancer treatment is available at Best cancer
hospitals in India at affordable prices with IndiCure.
• IndiCure has an affiliation with the best urologists
and cancer specialists in India who offer quality
prostate cancer surgery at highly affordable costs.
• Having served hundreds of clients from across 30
countries, IndiCure has become the most trusted
medical tourism company in India facilitating
Prostate Cancer Treatment in India.
• Visit us at
• Write to us at
• Call us at
+91 98184 62127
+91 93200 36777
• Talk to us at