HOW TO Add Social Media Icons to Outlook Signature
Inserting Social Icons into Your Outlook Signature
• Go to: – http://iconarchive.com/category/social- network/web-2-icons-by-fasticon.html• Choose your icon to download
• Don’t go over 32x32 as this will not look professional in your signature• Make sure to also only download the “.ico” format as this is for Windows• Once you have chosen your size, the icon will open in a new window• Right click and then “Save As” to your desktop
Repeat the previous steps for each icon you wish to add to yoursignature
Adding the icons to Your SignatureIn Outlook, click on the “Tools” menu and select “Options”
• Next: Click on “Mail Format” and then click on “Signatures”
• In the new window that pops up, click on “New”
• After you have named your signature, click on the picture icon
• When the new window pops up, head to your Desktop and choose the first icon that you wish to add. Click “Insert”
• Next add the URL to the icon. Click on the icon in your signature and then click on the “Insert Hyperlink” icon
• Log in to your respected social networking account, copy the URL, and then paste into the hyperlink window address bar
• Repeat these steps for the rest of the icons you wish to add to your signature• After you have finished adding all of the icons, click “Save”; DO NOT CLICK “OK”
• The final step is to make sure that your email address appears in the “E-mail account” box. Then select your social icon signature that you just created for “New Messages” & Replies/Forwards”. Click OK
¿Le ha llamado la atención una diapositiva en particular?
Recortar diapositivas es una manera útil de recopilar información importante para consultarla más tarde.