1. BUS ROUND TRIP & TREKKING SARDINIADiscover the amazing bus round trip presented by F.A. Travel andenjoy the beautiful Island of Sardinia with its delightful culture,nature and email@example.comFollow Us on our Social Networks:
2. Bus Round Trip &Trekking - Sardinia
3. Bus Round Trip & Trekking 2nd Day: Coddu 1st Day: Arrival Vecchiu & Gallura Arrival at Olbia airport and transfer to the Hotel (Olbia area). After breakfast departure towards Arzachena, where we will visit the giants’ grave of „Coddu Vecchiu“. Afterwards we will visit a prestigious vineyard, where spaces are laid out in a sequence of work rooms, tasting rooms and showrooms. Wines are destined for the global market and they are ambassadors of the hard lands of Gallura. We will visit the cellar, the winery and then we will taste some wine and some typical Sardinian products. In the afternoon we will a have a stop in a beautiful beach in the Costa Smeralda. Dinner and overnight in Olbia area.
4. Bus Round Trip & Trekking 3rd Day: Castelsardo & the Rock of Elephant 4th Day: Alghero Castelsardo is situated on the summit of a rocky After breakfast, we will visit Alghero. The promontory in a strategic position dominating the traces of Alghero’s Catalan past can still be harbour and it is famous for its production of woven recognised everywhere. The heart of the city is baskets, one of the Sardinian handicrafts most surrounded by the historic defence walls, the appreciated all over the world. Walking down the characteristic alleys behind the small church of Bastion of Magellano and the Porta del Mar, Purgatorio, you can see the cathedral of St. along the shore. The roads of the historic Anthony Abbot (XVII Century) from whose small centre are of stone pavement. After Alghero churchyard its possible to admire the seas sightseeing, free time for shopping and lunch. marvellous panorama. Along our journey, we will In the afternoon we will a have a stop in a see the Rock of Elephant (La Roccia dellElefante) - beautiful beach in Alghero surroundings. a rock similar to an elephant. Free evening. Dinner Dinner and overnight in Alghero. and overnight in Alghero.
5. Bus Round Trip & Trekking 5th Day: Trekking to 6th Day: Nuoro & Monte Timidone Orgosolo After breakfast we will have a trekking day trip to After breakfast depature towards Nuoro and Orgosolo. Monte Timidone, which is located inside the Nuoro is considered the heart of Sardinia, as this town Prigionette Forest, also known as “ Noah s Ark ” has well preserved Sardinian traditions and culture. Our because of the presence of animals introduced a trip continues to the village Orgosolo, the symbol of the few decades ago. The ascent up the mountain is a Barbarician culture and known for its murales: paintings bit tiring but is rewarded with breathtaking views. that depict the way of life and represent the social With a bit of luck you may come across some white unrest and a silent protest against the government donkeys, horses, fallow deers, turtles and maybe during the late 1960s. In Orgosolo we will have a catch sight of some Griffin vultures. Lunch. Dinner typical lunch with the shepherds with local meat and and overnight in Alghero. cheese, for example lamb with potatoes and roasted pork, all accompanied by a tasty local wine. Dinner and overnight in Dorgali area.
6. Bus Round Trip & Trekking 7th Day: Trekking to Gorroppu Gorge 8th Day: Departure After breakfast we will have a trekking day trip to After breakfast collective transfer to the Gorroppu Gorge. The excursion starts from Dorgali, going first through the Oddoene Valley. Olbia airport.. After crossing “Sa Barva” bridge the route runs along the “Flumineddu” river to the entrance of the gorge. After the trekking tour we will have lunch with typical products. Dinner and overnight in Dorgali area. ARRIVEDERCI!
7. Bus Round Trip - Sardinia
8. 2nd Day: Liscia Lake & 1st Day: Arrival Emerald Coast Arrival at Olbia airport and transfer to the After breakfast departure towards the small Hotel Pausania Inn in Tempio Pausania. village Sant’Antonio di Gallura and the LisciaBus Round Trip Lake. Not far from Arzachena, we will visit the giants’ grave of „Coddu Vecchiu“. Afterwards we will visit the famous Costa Smeralda (Emerald Coast). Porto Cervo is its emblem; luxurious yachts are docked just in front of this jewel and luxury shops are lined along the square. After an exciting walk in Porto Cervo, we will have lunch in a Pizzeria or a Restaurant; in the afternoon round trip through Baia Sardinia, Palau and Capo Testa in Santa Teresa di Gallura. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel Pausania Inn.
9. 3rd Day: Castelsardo & 4th Day: Nuoro & Neptune’s Grotto Orgosolo After breakfast departure towards Castelsardo, a small town situated on the summit of a rocky promontory in a strategicBus Round Trip position dominating the harbour.. Afterwards departure to Alghero and lunch in a typical Restaurant. Short visit of the town and visit the Neptunes Grotto. The entrance to the caves lies at the base of Capo Caccia cliff and can be accessed by sea or from the Escala del Cabriol, a steep, narrow path of 656 steps. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel After breakfast depature towards Nuoro and Orgosolo. Nuoro Pausania Inn in Tempio Pausania. is considered the heart of Sardinia, as this town has well preserved Sardinian traditions and culture. Our trip continues to the village Orgosolo, the symbol of the Barbarician culture and known for its murales: paintings that depict the way of life and represent the social unrest and a silent protest against the government during the late 1960s. In Orgosolo we will have a typical lunch with the shepherds. In the afternoon departure towards the south. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel Setar.
10. 5th Day: Cagliari & Nora 6th Day: Giara & Barumini After breakfast we will visit Cagliari, the Today we will cross a large part of the fertile capital city of the Region Sardinia. As soon plane of the Campidano, amongst fields of grain, as we arrive at Cagliari we will start the visit artichokes, and vineyards in order to reachBus Round Trip Villamar, a small village typical for its murales. from the old town and upper part of Cagliari The tour will continue towards Barumini, where called “Castello” (the Castle). Lunch in a we will visit the famous nuraghic archaeological typical Restaurant. The afternoon is complex of „Su Nuraxi“. Lunch at the Restaurant dedicated to the visit of the archaeological „Su Nuraxi“. In the afternoon, you will leave site of Nora, founded by the Phoenician Barumini to reach the Giara di Gesturi: this place navigators around the 9th century B.C. as a is well-known thanks to its typical wild little horses strategic location in the Mediterranean. with almond eyes. There are about 600, all of After the visit we will have a panorama tour them wild and free. Dinner and overnight at the along the famous Costa Sud. Dinner and Hotel Setar. overnight at the Hotel Setar.
11. 7th Day: Oristano 8th Day: Departure Departure from the hotel direction Oristano, After breakfast collective transfer a nice town situated in the heart of the great plane of Campidano, in a central position to Olbia airport..Bus Round Trip along the western coast of Sardinia. Short visit of the town and departure to the Sinis Peninsula, where we will visit the Church of San Giovanni. Lunch in a typical Restaurant in Cabras. In the afternoon departure to the North. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel Pausania Inn in Tempio Pausania. ARRIVEDERCI!
12. Drive & Sleep - Sardinia
13. 1st Day 2nd Day: Arcipelago La Olbia & Tempio Pausania Maddalena Arrival at Olbia airport and departure to Departure from the hotel direction Palau, where the Hotel Pausania Inn in Tempio you will start a boat trip through the Archipel of Pausania. La Maddalena. This tour includes a stop to Maddalena where you can visit the historicalDrive & Sleep centre and enjoy some shopping. Then you will leave direction Isle of Santa Maria where you can have a stroll or have a swim at the beach, or a quick walk till the Punta Filetto lighthouse on the north-east of the island. Furthermore you can have a look at the famous Rose Beach of Budelli and then you will sail along the coast Spargi in order to reach Cala Corsara. Then you will go back coasting Punta Sardegna, Porto Rafael and Capo d’Orso. In the afternoon you will go back to the Hotel Pausania Inn.
14. 3rd Day: Alghero 4th Day: Oristano & Tharros The whole third day will be dedicated to Departure from the hotel direction Oristano, Alghero: a beautiful town with a prestigious a nice town situated in the heart of the Catalan past. In the afternoon you will visit great plane of Campidano, in a central position along the western coast ofDrive & Sleep the Neptunes Grotto. This marine cave is Sardinia. Afterwards you will visit the carved in a spectacular sheer cliff, with long archaeological site of Tharros. Dinner and winding passages that delve far into the overnight at the Hotel Setar. rock passing many fantastical stalagmites and stalactites. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel Pausania Inn in Tempio Pausania
15. 5th Day: Cagliari & Nora 6th Day: Barumini & Giara In Barumini you will visit the famous nuraghic Departure from our hotel direction Cagliari archaeological complex of “Su Nuraxi”. The village is the capital city of the Region Sardinia. As located in a clearly strategic position in a central point soon as you arrive at Cagliari you will on the island; this area has numerous nuraghic start the visit from the old town and upper settlements. “Su Nuraxi” includes a main tower and fourDrive & Sleep part of Cagliari called “Castello” (the smaller ones connected to each other by a containing Castle). Lunch break in one of the many wall which also forms a raised courtyard; the entire restaurants of the central quarter of the complex is protected by another wall and seven towers. In the afternoon, you will leave Barumini to reach the city. The afternoon is dedicated to the visit Giara di Gesturi: this place is well-known thanks to its of the archaeological site of Nora. After typical wild little horses with almond eyes. Dinner and the visit you will have a panorama tour overnight at the Hotel Setar. along the famous Costa Sud. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel Setar.
16. 7th Day 8th Day: Porto Cervo & Arbatax & Dorgali Departure Today you will take the road „orientale The tour will continue towards the inland Gallura to arrive to Arzachena. Sarda“ towards the North of the island The must of this area is the archaeological site of Arzachena, where you can visit direction Arbatax, known for its porphyrythe Giants’ you will visit theVecchju and Li Smeraldaand the Nuraghe Albucciu. Afterwards Tombs Coddu famous Costa Lolghi, (Emerald Coast). After an rocks, named Rocce Rosse (red rocks). Notexciting walk in Porto Cervo, you will have the opportunity to visit the church of far from Dorgali, you will visit the „Grotta delStella Maris that hosts a precious Neapolitan pipe organ from the 1600s, as well asDrive & Sleep Bue Marino”, which can be reached by boata famous paintingafternoon you will drive to the airport for the departure. In the by El Greco. from Cala Gonone. About one kilometer of the grotto is open to tourists: the unearthly reflections of the stalactites in the grotto’s pools are an unforgettable sight. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel Pausania Inn in Tempio Pausania. ARRIVEDERCI!
17. Wine Tour - Sardinia
18. Wine Tour
19. 1st Day: Olbia - Tempio 2nd Day: Berchidda & Costa Pausania Smeralda Arrival at Olbia airport, dinner and Today starts your journey through Sardinia and its overnight in a 3 stars Hotel in Tempio precious wines: the first stop we suggest is Pausania or in its surroundings. Berchidda, where you can visit the Wine Museum. It is not by chance that Berchidda is home to the “Wine Museum – The Sardinian Regional Wine Cellar”, which with its modern layout traces the interesting history of viticulture,Wine Tour exhibiting a series of objects that are used for working the grapes and producing the wine, including a number of granite tanks which are still used in the Gallura area and are very similar to ones found in the nuraghi. In the Wine Cellar there is a large selection of wines on sale, and there is also the chance to taste some of them. After the Wine Museum we recommend a stop at the famous Costa Smeralda (Emerald Coast). Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Tempio Pausania.
20. 3rd Day: Alghero & Sella e 4th Day: Oristano & Tharros Mosca For the third Day of your stay we suggest a Departure from the hotel direction Oristano, a nice town situated in the visit to Alghero: a beautiful town with a heart of the great plane of Campidano, in a central position along the western coast of Sardinia. Oristano is a place of captivating beauty. In prestigious Catalan past, whose signs are Oristano you will have the chance to taste a wine typical of this area, the delicious Vernaccia: an ancient, aging, golden yellow white wine that still well-preserved and visible in its can be paired with the most refined of the traditional island pastries. architecture. During the afternoon you have Afterwards we recommend you to visit the archeological site of Tharros. Dinner and overnight in a 3 stars Hotel near Cagliari. he chance to visit one of the most important winery of the island. The impressiveWine Tour structure of Sella & Mosca, with over 500 ha of vineyards makes them one of Europe’s largest wineries to produce exclusively from their own grapes. Dinner and overnight in a 3 stars Hotel in Alghero.
21. 5th Day: Cagliari & 6th Day: Nora & santa Serdiana Margherita di Pula Departure from our hotel direction Cagliari The morning of the 6th day could be dedicated to the capital city of the Region Sardinia. As the visit of the archaeological site of Nora. Very soon as you arrive at Cagliari you will start close to Nora there is also an extraordinary winery, the visit from the old town and upper part of called I Feudi della Medusa. The property extends Cagliari called “Castello” (the Castle). over 50 hectares in the area of Santa Margherita di Lunch break in one of the many Pula, on an isthmus spreading between the lagoon restaurants of the central quarter of the and the sea, on a hill that dominates the plainsWine Tour underneath: the view of the vineyards from here is city. During the afternoon we suggest a trip really breathtaking. After the visit there will be time to Serdiana, a small centre where the for a panoramic drive along the coast toward Cape famous Argiolas Winery is located, a family Teulada. Dinner and overnight in a 3 stars Hotel company created in 1918. Their most near Cagliari. important red wines are Turriga and Korem made with a premium mix of Sardinian grapes, while among the white ones a must is Cerdeña, based on Vermentino grape. Dinner and overnight in a 3 stars Hotel near Cagliari.
22. 7th Day: Arbatax & Nuoro 8th Day: Departure Time to go back to Noth Sardinia. First stop can be Arbatax, known for its porphyry rocks, named In the afternoon you will drive to the Rocce Rosse (red rocks). Afterwards you will go airport for the departure. further towards the Barbagia area, famous for its handicrafts and the Cannonau wine. Orgosolo, symbol of the Sardinian culture, well known for its murales: paintings that depict the way of lifeWine Tour and represent the social unrest and a silent protest against the government during the late 1960s. In the city of Nuoro you will have the chance to visit the Museum of Sardinia Popular Life and Traditions. Dinner and overnight in a 3 stars Hotel in Tempio Pausania or in its surroundings. ARRIVEDERCI!