Be the first to like this
Masters Swimming Australia State Administrators Workshop on 1-2 July 2013.
The workshop provided loads of valuable information for the State Sporting Associations on:
An recap on our last session (12 months previously);
- An update on what has changed for Facebook in the past 12 months;
- The importance of setting goals for your Facebook Page that align with your overall business goals;
- How to build a targeted audience for your Facebook Page;
- Tips for developing a content calendar;
- How to create engaging content that people are more likely to share, comment and like;
- Other social media platforms and how they can be integrated into the overall social media and marketing mix for an association; and
- How to integrate social media into the day-to-day operations of an Association.
For more information visit: http://impactiv8.com.au/social-media-presentations/how-to-use-facebook-effectively-to-attract-and-retain-club-members